I love awfully cheesy ABC Family Shows <3
Oh my gosh. I just watched todays episode of secret life of the american teenager, and balled my eyes out. Thank you ABC Family for keeping from doing my homework by drawing me in with a plot where I know exactly whats going to happen before I watch the show, but I love it. Oh my gosh. SO SAD.
Strange Habits, Obsessions, and Other Procrastination Techniques.
1. When going to sleep, wrapping myself completely in a cocoon.
2. Staying up reallyyy late, than complaining that I don’t get enough sleep.
3. Saying goodbye to my dog before I leave the house.
4. Consistently checking if my fish has committed suicide.
5. Convincing myself in the morning that I have woken up and gotten ready for school, when in fact, I have not moved out of bed at all.
1. Listening to Eric Whitacre daily.
2. Striving to be a better musician.
3. Obtaining maximum amount of choir points.
4. Writing letters to friends. I’ve started a project!
5. Jam packing my schedule until I just barely have enough room to use the bathroom or breath.
1. Snacking on anything available.
2. Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, Stumble Upon, Tumblr, Youtube, etc. Anything available to avoid actual necessities.
3. Updating and obtaining numerous free apps for my iPhone.
4. Reading FML, GMH, MLIA, Texts From Last Night, etc.
5. Writing letters throughout classes to members of Chamber Singers and those special enough to receive them.